It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:58 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Membership Roster Pruning
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:39 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Members of the Empire and Honored Guests,

If you have recently logged into the forums and noticed a change in your status, it is because I am prone to do such things from time to time as a gentle reminder that you are indeed missed by everyone. There have been several eliminations from our membership roster due to inactivity, in some cases for longer than a year. Although we wish no one to leave us on poor terms, we recognize that the gaming world and life in general pushes people in different directions. All that we have ever asked is that you kindly let us know of your status so we don't consider you just a name on our roster. All are friends here and we do enjoy each other's company. If you are able to come back to us, simply let one of the leaders of the group know and we will reinstate you promptly. Otherwise we wish all of those no longer gaming with us the best and hope to meet you on the field of battle again someday soon.

In other news, I would like to make mention of the fact that Taron has recently joined us along with his wife Darkangel (who needs to let us know if she's registered on the forums) and we have enjoyed their splendid company. Taron (a.k.a. Noel or Archangel) joins us from the Subspace Radio community and is a member of their staff. His wife is also a blast and plays a mean Klingon herself. She has experience in other MMOs, including that one which will remain nameless so long as I'm El Jefe here. :)

Welcome to you both and we look forward to owning many faces with you. Long live the Empire!

Post subject: Re: Membership Roster Pruning
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:40 am 
Warrior Third Class
Warrior Third Class

WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!! :D!

>Has no game time.
>Is sad.

But it's okay. APB is fun. :]

Post subject: Re: Membership Roster Pruning
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:01 pm 
Warrior First Class
Warrior First Class

I thank you for the warm welcome and I hope to continue to be around for a long time. :) As for my wife I have the site bookmarked but have been absent-minded about getting her onto the forums. I shall get her registered here soon though. ^_^

P.S. I luvs the tight jeans on her! LOL :lol: :wink: